Nashville-based consulting firm, InfoWorks, prepares for growth with a string of notable promotions just prior to the new year.
[Nashville, TN] January 14, 2023 — In early 2022, new CEO, Paul Kleine-Kracht, joined InfoWorks with a vision for the future. These recent promotions are part of a greater plan to bring that vision to fruition.
Promoted to Principal are team members ranging from four years to over a decade of experience and dedicated time spent at InfoWorks:
- Andy Brock brings over 20 years of professional IT experience with a focus in web application development to the position of Principal. He has worked across many industries over his career, bringing a wealth of knowledge to InfoWorks, where he’s spent the last four years.
- Rachel Lanchak has years of experience working with developers throughout the software development lifecycle, testing, project management, and beyond. Her collaborative nature and strong client rapport have been instrumental during her six years at InfoWorks and continue to be in her role as Principal.
- Kyle Weaver began his career 12 years ago as a Technical Consultant at InfoWorks. Today, his focus is on custom application and cloud development. He is responsible for building client relationships and maintaining excellence within InfoWorks application and cloud development service offerings.
- Kristin Bollinger is a Principal specializing in the healthcare consulting space. She stays informed on industry trends, new legislation, and advancements in the field to better achieve client satisfaction. She has been influential as an employee of InfoWorks for 12 years.
- Mary Katherine Bryant has a background as a manufacturing engineer and deep knowledge of the automotive and consumer packaged goods manufacturing industries. For the last six years, she has worked with clients as a product owner, project manager, and business analyst.
Promoted to Vice President of Custom Application and Cloud Development:
- Ryan Jackson is spearheading the Technology, Custom Application, and Cloud Development service offerings at InfoWorks, where he has 19 years of tenure. His background is in custom software development, and he has also worked extensively as a project manager and business analyst.
“We are thrilled to be able to add such tremendous talent to our leadership team. They will be instrumental in helping us grow our practice and our teams to meet the ever changing demands facing our clients. It’s always beneficial to reward great work and dedication by promoting from within.”
Paul Kleine-Kracht, CEO
Please join us in congratulating all newly promoted employees, as InfoWorks completes 25 years and continues successfully into year 26 with longevity and a promise for prosperity.
InfoWorks specializes in providing solutions for businesses struggling with technology, data and analytics, and operational challenges. We combine targeted expertise and deep industry knowledge to tailor strategies focused on getting clients into new revenue streams, create technology solutions that help leapfrog competitors, and work with company leaders to create metrics and dashboards that enable data driven decisions all to drive successful, lasting results. With 25 years in business, we’ve partnered with many of the largest organizations in the Southeast and have amassed a diverse mix of people from industry veterans to new and fresh thinkers with the agility and experience to help you navigate the unknown and maximize positive impacts on every level.
Visit InfoWorks to learn more or follow on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.<< Back to all News