InfoWorks is a company that places a great deal of emphasis on its employee culture. That means we have some specific criteria that will help determine if we are a good fit for you. Characteristics that we emphasize are:
- Integrity and professionalism
- A commitment to excellence
- The ability to deliver and grow within a team environment
- A drive to represent clients with integrity, accountability, and a high standard of service
- A self-motivated outlook
- A unique combination of technical know-how and business knowledge
InfoWorks offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, 401(K), ESOP, paid vacation, and holidays.
If you are looking for ways to grow professionally, interact with some of the biggest names in strategic business and technology consulting services, and be a part of one of Middle Tennessee’s most progressive companies, we’d like to hear from you.
Image Citation: Nash, Alison. “NBJ Announces Our 2016 Best Places to Work Winners.” Nashville BizBlog. Nashville Business Journal, 25 Feb. 2016. Web. 7 Apr. 2016.